Lifetime Wellness Practice now offers downloadable videos of Dr. Daniel Knowles’ recent Advanced Spinal Scan and X-Ray Interpretation for Tonal Practitioners seminar. With over 4 hours of exclusive content, he gives fellow practitioners like you the tools to transform your practice and build stronger relationships with your patients.
This unique program will enhance your understanding of your patients’ needs so you can offer a tailor-made care plan for them throughout their entire healing process. In fact, after watching Dr. Daniel Knowles D.C., you’ll learn how to interpret spinal scans in a fresh, new light.
Attendees of this event called the program, “a complete game changer” and “a necessity if you want to be an exceptional NSA chiropractor.” And with heavy emphasis on the work of D.D. and B.J. Palmer and other Chiropractic great clinicians as well as extensive patient case studies, we know this program will also help you build these key skills, communicate better with patients, and give them a positive perspective not only on their care, but on their life.
Key Skills Taught:
- Enhanced interpretation of your patient’s initial presentation
- Heightened abilities to detect spine and nervous system progress
- Better understanding of spinal cord and connective tissue patterns when viewing x-rays
- Ability to visualize your patient’s spinal tension patterns through electromyography and thermography readings
- Clearer comprehension of the difference between a patient who is in a pattern or clearing
Better Communication About:
- The starting point for your patient
- Patient status in relation to their entire healing process at each reassessment beyond “You’re improving” or “You’re getting worse”
- Patient triad of change (structural, behavioral and perception) and how it affects their spinal outcome assessments
Help Your Practice Members:
- Relate their spinal health to their day-to-day life
- Redirect their focus from pain to life enhancement
Bottomline: this program will generate tremendous value for your care. Click here for the Advanced Spinal Scan and X-Ray Interpretation for Tonal Practitioners seminar.